The Creative Zone - a recycling paradise! Surplus materials donated by local companies and manufacturers are waiting at The Creative Zone.
The Creative Zone has new items every week that offer endless possibilities; visit us in Mississauga regularly.
The Creative Zone is managed by Family Day, in partnership with Peel District School Board, Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board, PLASP Child Care Services, the YMCA and the Region of Peel.
Open Houses are held each Spring and Fall for your shopping convenience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on the next Open House.
Teachers with the Peel District School Board, Kindergarten staff with the Dufferin Peel Catholic School Board and child care operators in Peel (bring staff ID) - come and visit The Creative Zone. You'll be astounded at the hundreds of amazing materials that can enhance and expand your classroom resources. Bring bags and boxes to take away your new-found treasures!
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m
- closed statutory holidays, Easter Monday and the week between Christmas and New Year's
- The entrance to The Creative Zone is on the south side of the building, facing Central Parkway. There is a pathway from the parking area to the door. All visitors to The Creative Zone must use this entrance.
Visitor parking is outside the fenced area. Cars parked inside the fence may be towed.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted inside The Creative Zone.