Is Family Day the place for you to put your training, experience and passion for quality child care and early learning to work?
Working at Family Day | Casual Staff Positions | Current Position Postings
Submit an Application
A career at Family Day offers:
- a strong family-centred philosophy and practice
- a collaborative work environment
- strong support for professional development
- a commitment to quality and outcome measurement
- career pathways across the agency
- 100% company-paid benefits and pension plan
- generous vacation and sick leave plans
In our Centres, we have:
- on-site staff training in
• HighScope® curriculum
• The Hanen Learning Language and Loving It!™ Program
- creative environments
In our five Ontario Early Years Centres, program facilitators:
- work closely with families and their young children
- facilitate parent workshops
- work with community partners.
Interested? Apply now. Applications are kept on file for six months.
For all other positions, please email or fax your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org/ 416-922-9614.
Casual Staff: E.C.E. Teachers, Assistant Teachers and Cooks
- Casual positions for E.C.E. Teachers, Assistant Teachers and Cooks are available in Mississauga, Brampton, York Region and North Scarborough Child Care Centres
- must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- must be able to travel to different locations
- E.C.E. Teachers - must have an E.C.E. diploma/degree approved by AECEO and belong to the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Assistant Teachers - previous experience working with children in a child care setting
- Cooks - experience in cooking for large groups of children; working knowledge of Public Health Guidelines
Please send your resume and a covering letter to Human Resources -
Resumes are kept on file for six months.
To learn more about becoming a caregiver, please see our Be a Caregiver page.